Who We Are
We are the Regional Fox Trotting Horse Foundation (RFTHF), a group of passionate Missouri Fox Trotting Horse owners seeking a positive impact on the growth and sustainability of our beloved breed. Each of us on the Board is a Missouri Fox Trotting Horse owner or rider. Our personal enjoyment of our breed varies, but our passion is the same. The RFTHF, a 501c3 charity organization, was started "For the Love of our Breed."
Sustaining and Growing Our Breed
Our organization is committed to supporting our breed through the establishment of two funds:
- Event Support Fund: This fund supports the establishment, growth or expansion of equine events that actively encourage or promote the involvement of the Missouri Fox Trotting Horse.
- Equine Rescue Support Fund: This fund financially supports licensed, established equine rescues hosting registered Missouri Fox Trotting Horses.
Supporting Our Mission...
Funding for our efforts is supported through our charity events and through generous donations from people like you. Money raised is used to support the fund with the most need unless specifically designated by the donor. Learn more about our funds and how to support these efforts on the individual fund pages.
Be Part of Our Friends & Family
- Donate $25* and you will receive an RFTHF decal for your truck or trailer.
- Donate $50* and join the Foundation Friends and Family. You will receive a custom RFTHF keychain and a decal for your truck or trailer.
- Donate $100* and join the Foundation Friends and Family inner circle. You will receive a custom RFTHF insulated 2 in 1 Insulated Beverage Holder & Tumbler, a keychain, and a decal for your truck or trailer.
- Donate $500** and join the Foundation Friends and Family with a seat at the table. You will receive 4 custom RFTHF insulated 2 in 1 Insulated Beverage Holder & Tumblers, 2 keychains, and 2 decals for your truck and trailer, the Foundation will also list you on sponsorship lists for 2021 Foundation events like Trailgait and the Region 4 Fall Festival.
Learn about the RFTHF
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Instagram or Twitter. Join our text group (Text RFTHF to 8332222916) or sign up for our email newsletter (sent quarterly).